Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Gabriel. Grace and Tornadia...

I used to have this huge mirror in my living room, thank God no one was hurt when the little tornado pulled it over. I have a new hole in my living room floor that little Faith made for me with my iron stocking holder off the mantle, labs and 2 year olds SPELL DISASTER and then become Disaster, I thought we had too many ornaments on the tree anyway, having my grandchildren here for 2 days........priceless.
I am totally wiped out and now I have to work 7 nights in a row to make up my time.(thank God, I can recover at work)

2 comments:

sharonwue said...

Nothing says 'family' like missing woodwork or big dents in the furniture.

NOLA said...

Apparently Faith continued her path of destruction all the waty to texas and spent her first night there getting her face glued.