Thursday, December 4, 2008

Weather or not, here I go

It was 75 degrees yesterday afternoon,50 when I left for work,49 when I got home,59 when I woke up,65 when I hung my laundry out,45 when it rained on my laundry an hour later, and with the wind chill factor,20 below when I pried the frozen garments off the line and the 11:oo pm news says it will be a bit chilly tomorrow. When I was 10, I wanted to be a weatherman. I had no idea there were weather women as we had just one tv station and Danny Burgess had the field all whored up.Since I was female, my dream of standing in front of that weather map slipped away and my life has never been the same.

2 comments:

sharonwue said...

Now that you have seen the other stations, you have no doubt noticed that there aren't many men left. The good news: There's still time for you. The bad news: there's still time for you.

Aunt Bananas said...

I would thoroughly enjoy your rendition of the weather. Old Danny has nothing on you.