Saturday, December 13, 2008

33 Pounds of Pork in the frige, 33 pounds of pork...

Thats right. And if one of those pork packages should happen to fall...32 pounds of pork...We have 33 pounds of pork.(chops,roasts,ground)
There was more but we ate it.
Now we are sick of it.
Now we are taking chicken and beef recipes and using pork.
There was a year of my life where, thanks to my sister, I had the same long and daunting problem with lamb.
Sauer Krout and lamb, Lamb chili, speghetti and lamb blobs, lamb cordon bleu, Vegetable lamb soup...
Tonight we're having pork wellington.

3 comments:

sharonwue said...

Don't you wish you had some lamb in the fridge NOW!

bcallegra said...

It's a long story but I've restricted access to my blog over concerns that the military is monitoring it (sounds hokey, I know!) If you give me your email address, I'll send an email from Blogger that gives you instructions on how to access my blog.

R.W. said...

Susan,

I know you do well with pork (I've heard about your "...and sauerkraut"). But how will you keep it all fresh? Do you and Marty have a deep freeze?

Anyway, this is Rachel (Pere Antoine's Rachel). Sorry to stalk. And it's Christmas. And I'm determined not flake out this year and try to send "Uh,happy...um, duh-uh...uh...March?" cards, which I never actually do, and no one seems to really like anyway? Are you still at the same address?

Happy Holidays and Love,
Rachel (r.c.westbrook@gmail.com)