Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Birthday Dinner Plans

Tonight we are dining at Vincent's on St. Charles avenue. My great friend, Pete, took me there a few years ago and even though I can't remember what I had, I recall the euphoria of a fantastic meal (sort of like childbirth, I don't remember the absolute agony my children put me through but I was completely satisfied after I went through it) JGC and I aren't planning on having children together so this will be the next best thing. There is a steak dish on the menu I intend for him to try (so I can taste it) It is stuffed with bacon and atichoke hearts and smothered in red sauce and then I will have the seafood stuffed pasta. I do remember the wonderfully gitty chianti and I hope to God they have a Budwieser for the big guy. I'll tell you more tomorrow.

No comments: