Sunday, November 16, 2008

6 foot 6 inch by inch...row by row....

It was 50 degrees last night when I came home from work and it was even colder outside. Life with an AC guy can be challenging, but freezing or not, he had planted some more flowers in my garden and there they were, shivering in the arctic breeze. More pansies, another pot of begonias and a colorful assortment of pretty things under the purple myrtle. I threw on an insulated hunting jacket of his and proceded to my patio to quiver through a glass of wine and admire his work, show my appreciation and,you know, do the "what a guy!!! And as if this wasn't enough... he built a bon fire for me to enjoy.(in the whipping wind, I found this to be a dumb idea but he loves me soooo much) It was a beautiful evening and the house is still there.
Today we started Christmas shopping!

1 comment:

sharonwue said...

(I don't want to set the world on fire... I just want to start a flame in your heart...)
What a guy!