Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ya never know

Guess what was on a 12 by12 foot screen at the oktoberfest?
Yessssss, the Game!! So, there I sat eating bratwurst, german potatoe salad, sauteed red cabbage, sauer krout and and a glass of ice cold Warstiener while observing the life size projection of the game in front of me while Mr." I don't want to do a chicken dance" sat at home sharing the left over pot roast with the dog while watching the game.
Just so you know, when LSU won, 800 of us did the chicken dance.

2 comments:

sighcographics said...

I know, he totally missed out! The brats and the potato salad were the winners for me. I can't wait to do it again next year!

Aunt Bananas said...

Oktoberfest karma.
I almost stayed home from our Octoberfest so I could watch the third game of the world series but decided Oktoberfest outranked World Series for "once a year" events. When I got home I discovered that the world series had been rain delayed 90 over minutes and I got to see the opening pitch live.