Monday, October 13, 2008

FLEW THE COOP

A couple of guests asked me to recommend an eatery that only a local would know about. I said I knew of a little place but they might feel it's a little too casual.They asked me to explain a little more so I said "when I go to Coops , I usually abandon my bra and put on one of my fake spider tatoos". Off they went.
When I came to work today, there was a bottle of cabernet on the desk with my name on the card.
Duck quesidilla with a fruited salsa!
The Jolly Green Coonass took me there on our first date claiming the green goddess dressing was to die for.
It was, he is and now I have wine.

1 comment:

bcallegra said...

I told Camie when I read this post, I knew it was you! I'm going to enjoy hearing about New Orleans through your eyes and observations.