Tuesday, October 14, 2008

and lead us not into temptation but deliver.....

I don't think working nights should mean I have to pack a lunch and suffer silently while I help 50 other people decide on a place for supper. So, I have a serious collection of delivery menus.
Tonight is Thai night. Sukho Thai delivers. They make this shrimp in a pouch appetizer that has a duck sauce type dipping sauce that I really love. They also stir fry vegies like a wok on fire.
The down side of delivery food at work is dining alone.
The up side of delivery food at work is dining alone.

1 comment:

Russell Sprout said...

Hey Nola,
How to Put Pics in your Blog

1.) do a google search for a restaurant you want to write about
2.) Click on the "images" options after you have your search results. A bunch of pictures will pop up.
3.) Click on the picture you like and go to the original website it came from.
4.) Save the picture to your desktop. (Right click to save)
5.) When you post, push the button that looks like a photo.
6.) Hit the browse button to find your image on your desktop.
7.) Choose upload
8.) PICTURES!

I would do it, but I would accidentally put a picture of The Coop in Bangladesh up, which really doesn't help your cause.