Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The network...

The dog let out a viscious woof and a heavy arm pounded on my door yesterday at the crack of dawn. I roll out of bed (literally) and crawl to the door.I open the curtain as I rise to my feet and an attractive young man says "You don't know me but I understand you used to work at Elizabeths".I pushed my hair down, made sure my pajamas were neatened and bralessly opened the door.It turns out that Elizabeths was being used for a commercial and the movie crew had been waiting for over an hour to be let in to the restaurant. My neighbor, David P Busybody, noticed the large mass of people in the street and invited them to my house. I scrolled through my phones to gather a few #s for them to try and they left. Again, No, I am not Elizabeth but I oughta be.

No comments: