Sunday, February 22, 2009

If I only had a name....

When we replace items at the hotel they are raffled off to the employees!
I won the fax machine this week. Ernestine is now in my livingroom.
You all know my affection for the telephone... My land line, homey, and my cel , Matey, as well as her charger, bat food, are concerned about their rightful places on the table in the living room.
I tripped over Mr. Toasty ,my heater, yesterday and knocked over Jason, my new food processer. My wine rack, bubbles,endured quite a shake as I sturdied myself on my potrack, vincent.I am now taking out an accident insurance policy. I'm gonna call it my stimulous package.

5 comments:

Mr. Max said...

i kinda do the same thing, but with kids. so i can relate...name the things you love...thats my philosophy. i cant help but believe my mother is losing it but if i recall, you lost it a long time ago, right around the time you had me, when you gave me a name. wow, life goes the full circle sometimes.

Russell Sprout said...

RIP Zippy. The fastest car in the south.

NOLA said...

I don't think I "lost it" when I named you or your sister, I chose great names that I was certain you'd grow into. By the way, I was given a new name back then: Mom.

Russell Sprout said...

And now, it's Nani.

sharonwue said...

By the time I got to bubbles and vincent, I was laughing so hard I was crying. Cut it out!