Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Baby arrived and a Mother was born

I'd like to take a moment to thank my mother for all she did to encourage me to become a Mother.She downplayed the work, pain and heartache that comes with the job and treated me like I was carrying the Christ Child! ( as it turned out, I was) Though I couldn't hold a candle to my Mom, she often told me I was a trooper and could handle anything. She even wrote those things down in letters. What I am most grateful to her for is that she gently led me towards the most rewarding job I would ever have and the 31 years of the love for my children and from my children defines me. It's all good. I miss you Mom
Love,
susie

1 comment:

sharonwue said...

You know I love this.
btw, know what the word verification is for this comment?
woolysit