Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mrs. Butterworth or Anything for baby....


The grandchildren are here for the weekend. Faith is in charge of everything! Where we sit, what we eat, what we watch on TV, bed times, rising times, good times, bad times, the weather and the latest bills sent to congress. This morning she wanted my chair. Of course, I GAVE IT TO HER. Then she wanted pancakes and Marty whipped them up and placed them in front of her. She then muttered meanly "BACON' so he made her some bacon. "Juice" was delivered and " FORK" was retrieved over and over and maple syrup was reapplied multiple times on her pancakes. I was relieved of duty long enough to get ready for work ( and believe me, I sloooowly got ready for work). As I reached for my purse and suit coat (official work jacket of the de la Monnaie) I realized they were both on the back of my chair, the chair the baby had demanded at gunpoint.
My jacket collar is stuck to the back of my sweater and my purse zippers are all glued up

3 comments:

Russell Sprout said...

Yes, Yes, would you like to drink my blood, Yes...
That's Aunt Susie.

Mr. Max said...

mrmomoftheyear is my blog

Russell Sprout said...

http://www.mrmomoftheyear.blogspot.com

Is Max

www.brooklynblogette.com

is Camie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Your pasta maker is on the way...